Diagnosed pcos, taking progyluton and glucophage, unprotected sex, blood work showed fsh, lh elevated prolactin. But no pregnancy?

Hello
Im a 24 year old female and was diagnosed with pcos. Have been taking progyluton and glucophage (the former for the first time). I have been having unprotected sex for 6 months (occassionally) but still no pregnancy. What are my chances of concieving and what shud i do to increase them. Also my blood work showed normal fsh and lh and a slightly elevated prolactin. Help pleasee
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013