Diagnosed on liver cancer, past history breast cancer survivor. Lost 7lbs in 2 weeks. Is chemo advisable?

My Aunt has just been diagnosed (this past week) with Liver Cancer, though not yet sure of stage. She is 83, 198 lbs (lost 7 lbs in last two weeks), is a 20 + yr breast cancer survivor and in overall OK health. She was having trouble digesting food, so I took her to Dr. They then found a tumor in her upper abdomen. Blood work, CT and endoscopy done (nothing detected in the endoscopy). The Dr. reached out to me last night (great Dr. - called on a Friday night @ 9:00!) to let me know to be ready for an oncology appt for his upcoming week. What can I potentially expect? All that I read tells me that we should be ready for a short life expectancy.... Anything I should know? Would chemo be an option for someone like this?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013