Diagnosed on Hyperemesis gravidarum during pregnancy. On Zolfran for a month. Wanted to know if it is completely curable?

Hello, My name is Beth. I am a mother of 3. I was going to my primary doctor for 10+ years. During my first pregnancy (2005) I was diagnosed with Hyperemesis gravidarum. I went thru that thru the whole pregnancy and then also in the next few years I had 2 more children (2007)(2010) same diagnoses. In result I have still continued to be nauseous and vomiting on a daily basis for years after my children were born, and food that would sit in my tummy for days, never digested and then I throw up my food. ALL THE TIME. I seen a gastroenterologist. Did a scope, Diagnosed with hiatal hernia. My insurance covers 12 pills of 4 milligram Zolfran a month. It helps a little, helps at least with the vomiting. I have heard that even with surgery that this hernia can return?! I have found other home remedies that help. But I would like this to go away forever!! I take prilosec daily too. Any Advice?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013