Diagnosed of stomach, liver problem. Done Sonography. Prescribed with Livfit tablet. Follow prescription or alternate treatment?

i was advised to take livfit tablet for one month as my doctor found some problem in sonography of the liver and stomach . The symptoms are like i taking a lot of alcohol but the fact are different. i was just 35 yers old and only few times in a month like 1 or 2 i was taking a little bit alcohol, Doctor denied it please advice me will it ok to go through the tablet or any other treatment should i follow
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012