Diagnosed of prostitis. Urine analysis done after taking medication. Is there still an issue?

the urinalysis result is pus cells;5-9/HPF ...RBC:2-4/HPF...Epithelial Cells: OCCASIONAL...MUCUS Thread: FEW...Color pale yellow...Transparency Hazy...Reaction: 6.5 ... Specific GRavity:1.005...What is the possible cause of this? This is the a urinalysis result after taking medicine which urulogist gave after diagnosing prostitis. Why still there is a 2-4 RBC and 5-9 Pus cels... I have taken my medicines for 14 days now as the doctor prescribed...please help me
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013