Diagnosed of pelvic inflammatory disease, smelly vaginal discharge, pain while urinating and itching. Treatment?

I was diagnosed of pelvic inflammatory disease and my vagina discharged a smelly OB gave me cefixime ,amoxiicillin and clyndamicin and i have pain in urinating and my vagina is so itchy.after the medication for two weeks i was alright but after another two weeks i feel the same as before and that smelly discharged and vaginal itchy.please help i am a working wife i cant concentrate on my work due to this husband ang i were 3 years married still i cant bear child because of this disease.thanks and GOD BLESS.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013