Diagnosed of inflammatory bowel disease, intermittent vomiting, abdominal pain. Solution ?

Hi, I have been having investigations for gastro problems for a year. I have a diagnosis of inflammatory bowel disease but it is in remission. Last February I had a month history of vomiting and ended up in hospital but no cause was found. Since then I have lost 21kg and have intermittent vomiting. I feel weak at times and I have noticed I get very cold and have to warm myself up using an electric blanket just to be comfortable. I also have abdominal pain a lot of the time. If I eat food I am often sick, I tend to stick to fluids mainly. Noone can find the cause of this and I am finding living with these symptoms is making my life hard. I take modulen as my only diet because on that I feel better than at any other time. I work full time and I struggle to do so feeling so rough
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013