Diagnosed of hole in head. Dizziness, nausea. CT scan, CBC test done. What is this hole?

I have been feeling dizzy and nauseated. I got a CT scan . The result came back n the doctor said I need to get some kind of specialty MRI that starts with a P she said some place in my head has a hole that is supposed to be filled in. She said it has to do with my vision , n it is nothing to do with my thyroid cause my CBC came out normal. What is it that she is talking about n if I don t take care of it, what is the worst scenario?
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012