Diagnosed of bronchiectasis, no help with antibiotics, still cough up white frothy phlegm, throat congested. Soltuion ?

I am diagnosed as having bronchiectasis after 22 years of haveing a persistent cough , however, every indication points at acid reflux . Anti-biotics do not seem to help and I am now coughing up mostly white frothy phlegm . For the first 20 years I did not cough up anything at all, then after getting several colds at my place of work, due to the air-conditioning, I now cough up phlegm, my throat is congested and at times I find it difficult to breath at night. I have just been discharged form a specialist in bronchiectasis. I do not think anyone knows what I have, it all started after I had a sinus operation.
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013