Diagnosed of androgentic alopecia, prescribed Minoxidil, Anastim, Follihair and Finax. Do I need to continue it without any break?

Hi, I have been diagnosed of having androgentic alopecia . My doctor has prescribed below medicines. I am an Indian and its been 2 years now I am staying in Germany. 1. Hair4u 5% ( minoxidil ) - apply once in morning (life long) 2. Anastim - apply in alternate days at night (asked for using 3 months) 3. Folli Hair tablet - once every day for 3 months. (asked for using every alternate 3 months) 4. Finax tablet ( Finasteride ) - once every day for 3 months. (asked for using every alternate 3 months) I have following questions to ask: 1. Is anastim really helping me out? Shall is stop using it? 2. Shall i apply minoxidil twice daily? 3. Is it ok to use finax every alternate 3 months? or do i need to continue it with out any break? 4. Do you suggest any other medicines or alternative? Many thanks in advance.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013