Diagnosed of Takayasu's arteritis, left cartoid artery affected. Treatment to cure it?

Hi doctor,I Am asking on my wife s behalf. she was diagnosed with takayasus arteritis 5 years ago, a year ago it was confirmed to be on an acute stage, affecting mostly the left carotid artery . I kindly ask for your advise on a procedure to unblock the arteries in India, the cost and all we may need to do before then. My Mail address is YYYY@YYYY . please help on the info as I am serious on getting her to get the treatment.
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012