Diagnosed of OCD through online quiz. Are online tests for OCD diagnosis accurate?

Hi, I have recently stumbled across a website for OCD and it had listed down the symptoms of OCD. I read through the list and found that I matched quite a few. I then found a professional website and took a quiz. The reply I recieved at the end of the quiz stated that I may have OCD. I am unsure what to do and I am too nervous to talk to my doctor about it and I don t know how to tell my parents. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks for your time.
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012