Diagnosed of Leukemia or Lymphoma, many tests performed. Any significant test for diagnosis ?

Hello to whom this may concern,
my name is AAAAAAA and I am in desperate search for help in a situation that"s rather difficult to figure out. ive been to about five doctors now over about a five or six month period in the jps network, tho i am not enrolled yett, which i plan to do this Monday at the Hurst Texas location. im very concerned for my health seeing as when i did seek medical answers i was told i may have lymphoma or leukemia, and as you can imagine being a young man at the age of 18 going on 19 it was very horrifying to think i could have cancer. i just recently had a ekg, cat scan, blood tests, a chest ex-ray, and a urine test. i am also willing to show my UA test as well as my blood test of North Richland Hills ER as well. As well as the rest of the numerous tests performed. I'm willing do do whats necessary in my capabilities. just please, i need help...
With the best Regards,
AAAAAAAAA
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013