Diagnosed of GERD, IBS. Expelling black, red substance with spit. Is the symptom related to diagnosis?

i have been seeing some black stuff when i spit. Usually i see red stuff in my spit (i think it is blood but im not sure) its been some years now since its been happening. but it has become better. I consulted doctors several times but they just dismissed me and said they do not know why it happens. I have been diagnosed with GERD and IBS within the past 2 years. Could the black/red stuff be due to this? please help :)
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012