Diagnosed mono, hyperthyroid, heart palpitation earlier. Having bad taste in mouth, sleeping difficulty. Still hyperthyroid?

hello, i had mono about 12 months ago. it took forever (9-10 months) to me to feel like myself again. a few months after i was diagnosed with mono i became hyperthyroid and had panic attacks, heart palpitations, and anxiety , that went away. now, i just get a bad taste in my mouth (back of throat ) a few times a day. I also find it difficult to have a full 8 hour sleep (something that has never bothered me before). could i still be slightly hyperthroid?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013