Diagnosed mild endometriosis, PCOS. Feeling nauseated, sensitivity to smell, constipation, stomach discomfort. What to do?

Hi Doctor, Iam Gayatri, undergoing treatment for infertility . I have been diagonised with mild endometriosis and mild PCOS by pelvic examination . I was given lupride depot shot, CIPCAL - 250, Metformin , E-VIN 200, folic acid, Ovral G. I feel nauseated always, sensitivity to smells, constipation some days. i have stomach discomfort and couldnt eat well. Even fruits creates nausea. Please suggest what should i do. And , Thank you in advance.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013