Diagnosed migraines. Possible allodynia in left leg, hip. Temporary relief with paracetamol. Permanent cure?

I have never had migraines before but this past week have been diagnosed as having migraines. I have had four migraines with aura in 7 days. I lose vision for 10 minutes, it returns quickly and then I have an instant headache . I m 28 years old so find it odd that it has all of a sudden started happening but CT and ECG have come back as normal. My question is that I now have what I can only guess is allodynia all the way from the top of my left foot , up my left leg and right up to my left hip. It has been there for five days now, relieved a little by paracetamol but I m wondering if there is another way I can get rid of it completely. It is so painful and making my life very difficult!
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013