Diagnosed meniers disease. Done MRI. Prescribe soluble aspirin. Ischemic foci are tiny strokes. Advise?

I have had a recent MRI scan carried out as a result of being diagnosed with Menier s Disease. The results were fine apart from a tiny ischemic foci. My GPsays this is a common occurence in women aged 50 and over which I am, but has prescribed soluable aspirin 75mgs a day as a precaution. he says the ischemic foci are tiny strokes and are nothing to be worried about. Can you advise do I carry on as normal or are there things I shouldn t do
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012