Diagnosed mastocytosis. Multiplying small brown spots all over body. Can it be treated with laser?

I was diagnosed with mastocytosis in 2011 after two serious anaphylaxis episodes that seem to have been brought on by no particular trigger. Randomly an allergist asked if i had any odd spots or rashes I showed him the small brown spots that had been rapidly multiplying all over my torso, one scratch and he was convinced it was mastocytosis. Skin biopsies, blood tests and a bone marrow biopsy confirmed. I was handed some epi-pens, antihistamines, and something for my stomach and a list of things I needed to avoid (which seems extensive and unreasonable for a 28 year old athletic female living in a city that is 110 degrees and humid). All this seems manageable to me and although I have not been happy about it, the spots have quickly multiplied all over me, legs and and arms, making me resemble a cheetah I think. Now though, they have begin to show on my face, this is something that is very upsetting for me as I do a lot of promotional work and modeling. I have heard the spots can be lasered which I would not try to do for my whole body since there are so many but would easily consider for my face. I have called drs here about it but I have been told they know little about mastocytosis and would not feel comfortable trying to treat it. I don t know if lasering is possible but would love to know if it is and if there is a dr who can do it. I am in Austin tx. THANKS!
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012