Diagnosed lung infection, severe cough, stabbing pain in right temple. Should I be concerned?

Thank you Doctor... Been diagnosed today with lung infection and awaiting results of X-ray . Over a week of severe coughing... almost passing out from time to time and one in a while a sharp stabbing pain in my right temple. That s what I am concerned about. I popped a small vessel in my throat from the cough this morning (tender now but no bloody discharge anymore). Just started antibiotics. Is the temple pain symptomatic of anything of concern? Thank you Harry Cohen
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013