Diagnosed lime disease, hep c stage 2 and ra factors, high white blood cell count, pain in breast

I am a 33 year old woman. November 2012 I was diagnosed with chronic lyme diseaee, deactivated monk's and my white blood cell count has been high since. I have also been diagnosed with hep c stage 2 and ra factors. I also have small purple veins with some scabbing spreading on both of my breast. I had a skin biopsy and all that showed was inflammation. Ive been to every specialist in my area with no luck. I have sever fatigue and moderate moving joint pain in every joint. The breast biopsy was done may 1, 2013 and is a wound that has made no progress and I have severe pain in the entire breast and there are no signs of abscess or infection.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013