Diagnosed klebsiella oxytoca bacteria in intestine after over use of antibiotics. How to treat it?

3 weeks ago I was given antibiotics for the flu , a week 1/2 later the flu turned into a serious bronchitis , coughing, fever, and congested lungs, which my dr again prescribed antibiotics. After 3 weeks of antibiotic treatment I began to have severe stomach pain & diarrhea which lead to me being hospitalized. After an ultrasound and my stomach and culture of my bloody diarrhea, the drs told me I had klebsiella oxytoca bacteria in my intestines from over use of antibiotics. Over 6 days I was given fluids and pain meds and told my body would correct the problem. I don t feel overly confident with my drs so I would like to have another opinion. Do my symptoms fall in line with the klebsiella oxytoca bacteria symptoms and did my dr take the most accurate precautions to make sure the problem is corrected nd doesn t return? I am female, 37 yr old, after illness , I m 105lbs, I was previously 115lb. Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013