Diagnosed jaundice. Histroy of crash dieting, IBS and dyspepsia. Severe acidity , flatulence, unable to eat. Advice

Hi Doctor, I underwent a crash diet for three months and reduced by 18 kgs. Then the problems started. Excessive acidity and flatulence. Later I was diagnosed with dyspepsia and IBS. I took medication for one year and three months ago I was diagnosed with Jaundice. I visited many doctors but the medication is not working perfectly to my situation. I can control the gas trouble by eating only bland rice and chew it to perfection. I am unable to eat anything else. Please advise
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013