Diagnosed influenza. Prescribed paracetamol, augmentin. Fever not coming down. What to do?

Hi, I am Daniela and I am having fever now since friday night, Body aches, dizziness , and head aches. I went to GP and he told me that this would be a Viral Flue ( Influenza ) I started with Paracetamol 2*500mg 4 in 4 hours and Ibubrufen 200mg 6 in 6hours. He also prescribed me Augmenting in case I am not getting better, I started today as fever is not slowing down. I still feel awefull but need to return to work asap. What can I do? Should I visit GP again? Thanks. Daniela
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013