Diagnosed hepatitis B. Abdominal scan done. Is it at acute or chronic phase? Treatment?

I am diagnose of hepatitis B n went for abdomenal scan which shows: The liver is normal in size but with a reduced echopattern making the wall of the portal veins prominent. It measures 11.7cm in craniocaudal length. High resolution scan shows a granular echopattern but the intrahepatic and extrahepatic biliary and venous are normal in course and caliber. No focal lesions seen. Every other Organs are seen OK. Liver function test shows; AST= 19U/I( upto 17), ALT=11U/I(upto 12), Total Protein=74.5g/L(64-83),Albumin=50g/L(38-44), Total Bilirubin=1.8(upto 1.0), Direct=1.3(upto 0.25). What does this mean? Is my hepatitisB at the Acute or Chronic phase? Am I due for treatment? Or is there any posibility that my Immune system can stil clear the disease? My consultant ask me to wait till 2nd mach and repeat the hepatitis B test.. Right now am having different kind of symptoms I can t even explain.. Please what should I do?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013