Diagnosed having UTI, had hematuria with urine test, urination stops abruptly, started antibiotic treatment. Normal?

Hello there, online doctors. I went to emergency unit last night and was diagnosed having UTI. The whole night last night, I had hematuria with urine test : blood (+++). This morning, my urine has no more blood. However, I notice that my urination stops abruptly. I started my antibiotic treatment (I was given Ciprofloxacin 500 mg PO 12.o.h tab 1) this morning. Is this condition (urination stops suddenly) normal?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013