Diagnosed for suggestive tuberculous lymphadenitis. Is it normal to have headaches and dark urine ?

hi doctor, this is AAAA here... i hv been diagnosed for suggestive tuberculuos lymphadenitis, i hv a small sweeling on the back of neck , my doc has said it is very normal and not to worry, he has advised macox plus 600, pyzima 750 -2 (AL) combutol 1000 mucotrab plus ...i hv strtd the cap today tiself but after having macox ..i saw tat i feeling headache and my urine colur has changed is it a case of alarm..please advis
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012