Diagnosed for bells palsy, bid ridden. Has orthostatic hypotension, small bleed in brain, losing weight, taste. Help?

My grandfather, whom is 70, was diagnosed as having bells palsy about 2 months ago. The right side of his face was severally drawn, he leaned toward the right, and had a slower speech. At the time of this he was completely self sustaining living in his own home. He is now in a nursing home unable to get out of bed by himself. They have told us he has orthostatic hypotension and a small bleed in his brain. We have watched his health decline at a severe rate and are very worried they have miss a stroke. They are doing nothing to treat the brain bleed as they say it will go away on it's on. He has had a severe weight lose and states to us that "food doesn't taste right". Anytime he tries to stand, with or without help, he passes out. He has moments of being not lucid.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013