Diagnosed for De Quervian's syndrome, thumb pain, stomach cramps, mouth ulcers. On dolonex, vizilac capsule. Pregnant?

Okay so my wife was recently diagnosed for De Quervian s syndrome as she had been complaining of server Thumb pain for a couple of days and was unable to move the thumb. She was prescribed the following medication for a month: Dolonex (20mg - TDS), Vizilac Capsule (OD), Pan (OD) and Neurobion (90mg - OD). She took the medication for 4 days and started having severe stomach ache and cramps and mouth ulcers . We stopped the medication and after 2 days she feels better with the stomach, however, the occasional pain does trouble her. She was also due for a period on the 13th but she is now 10 days over the date. Can the medication delay the periods or is she pregnant ? And why that sever stomach ache? Which medication is causing it ? Please help
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013