Diagnosed facial neuropathy. Do I have symptoms of bowel cancer or peripheral neuropathy?

Hello Dr Grief, I am 58 yrs of age, Since being diagnosed with facial neuropathy which I understand is when body fat turns to fluid as in water, could this spread weakening muscle as since the day of diagnosis, I have been worrying as my left side has differed from the other in size and shape. My left breast is drooping more like a tear drop, it also feels as though the breast muscle has vanished turning to fluid as in body fluid , the same goes for my left buttock, plus my left leg appears larger or another descripson could be fuller, both thigh and calf , with fluid build up by ankle, there agin I had my left foot pressure taken to find when walking, my foot pressure is mainly on outer and then rolling over ball of foot leaving me with ,pain and discomfort, as all the symptoms are occurring on one side (left) I am concerned. Could Neuropathy play a part in causing my bowel motions go from normal to dairreah and back again over a period of 3-4 weeks. I was checked for diabeaties, and came back negative, so as you can see, alot is going on and my doc feels there is nothing to worry about, I trust him but am still worried there could be something else responsible for these synproms, maybe bowell cancer or perrippheral neuropathy Can you throw any light on this and have any suggestions of getting certain areas check to eliminate any possibilities. Thanking you for your time Megan
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012