Diagnosed erythema nodosum, high ESR, low Hb, Hematocrit, RBC. ANA test negative. Anything to worry ?

Hi, I m glad to have come across your site. It s been 4 months now since I noticed these erythema nodosum that s how my doctor, a rheumatologist , call it. I underwent a series of diagnostic testing, CBC, ESR and ANA Test. The most recent result still shows a high ESR 0-20 should be the range, the first was 69 and now 59. Low Hemoglobin: 11.80g/dl, Low Hematocrit 35.30% and Low RBC 4.28 x 10^6/ul and High Monocytes 0-0.07 is the range, I got 18%. Negative w ANA test by the way. Is this something to worry about? Please let me know. Thank you
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012