Diagnosed erosion of cervix. Slight bleeding after intercourse. On and off spotting. Due to new pill?

6 months ago I was diagnosed with erosion of the cervix . I ha e recently met a new partner after not having intercourse for 5 months. Ive noticed slight bleeding again but itsapprox 8-12 hrs after intercourse. Not like before when I noticed it was during or straight after and it was a salmon pink colour. Ive also been spotting on and off due to a new pill im taking. Do you think it sounds like I have erosion of the cervix back or is due to the pill that im spotting.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013