Diagnosed enlarged prostate. Advised Neeri syrup with lots of water. Any other medication required?

Hi, I am 34 years old. I just got my ultrasound report said A calculus of 4.1 mm is seen in the mid calyx. No mass or hydronephrosis seen. And, Prostate is enlarged in size and shows normal echotexture. Measures 42x38x33 mm. Weight is approx 27.8 gms. ( ENLARGED PROSTATE GRADE 1). My doctor advised me to take Neeri syrup and drink lot of water. Kindly suggest if it is ok or do I need to take anything else. Regards, Vikrant Singh Age: 34 New Delhi
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012