Diagnosed endometriosis, had laproscopy to remove cysts. Reappeared cysts, Dr advises follicle tracking. What next ?

Hello I have been diagnosed with endometriosis . When I saw my GP she referred me to a gynaecologist in hospital who has performed a laproscopy to remove the existing endometriosis and chocolate cysts in July 2011. However , after trying to conceive for a year now the doctors tell me that the cysts have returned and I will need another laproscopy. They have used a process called follicle tracking at the start of July 2012, and I am awaiting a call from the hospital. How long does it usually take on the Nhs to get the results of follicle tracking and what will be the next stage of treatment. I have been TTC since the last 4 years and am starting to lose hopes of getting pregnant. I am currently 31 years old.
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012