Diagnosed diabetes, prescribed glycomet. Is it harmful for kidney? Have kidney stone, high BP

i recognize diabetes in april 12 since prescribed glycomet sr 500 taking regularlydaily 2 .i came to know that this is harmful to kidney so should i continue ? my test comes normal when checked monthly .i also have kidney stone .also my blood pressure is 100/165 .so shud i continue or not ?for B.P iam takinf olmesar h daily one.shud i continue this one or not please advise thanking you lalit jain (pune) YYYY@YYYY age 58
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012