Diagnosed dengue, low platelet and leucocytes. Taking orio and parafiz. Given papaya leaf juice. What further course of medication is essential?

hello doc My brother has been daignosed Dengue wiith only NS1/AG as positive and Antibody IgM and IgG as negative.This was as per yesterday when his platelet count was 1.5 lakh and total leucocytes as 2800 cells/cu.mm. As per today morning sample the total WBC are 4000 and platelet has fallen further to 1.2 lakh. He is still at home with basic medication of Orio and parafiz(for fever 4 times a day). I have also given him papaya leaf juice twice since yesterday........... Pl suggest is the situation normal...........or what further course of medication is required.
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012