Diagnosed chronic pancreatitis. Strong stomach pain, weight loss, nausea. Treatment other than diet change?

I have been kinda diagnosed with chronic pancreatitis . I have strong stomach pain, weight loss (lost about 30 pounds) and nausea. I am 5 6 and weigh 98 pounds. I had the lipase test done at doctors (was not asked to fast before) my lipase levels came back at 162 and I have had the scope down my throat and a colonoscopy done to rule out ulcers ect. I have no gallbladder, had that removed approximately 6 years ago because of multiple gallstones. My question i have chronic pancreatitis or has enough testing been done to diagnose, also i was told from my doctor there is no treatment except diet change. I was also diagnosed with antibodies from my thyroid and was told my thyroid is dying. again doc said nothing can be done. I am on thyroid medicine (hypothyroid) for 12 years now
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013