Diagnosed chronic infection of Hep-B with low viral load, suspicious coarse in USG. On Tenvir daily. Does coarse mean cirrhosis ?

My name is AAAAA , residing in Mumbai.In the year 2010, it was diagnosed chronic infection of Hep-B with low viral load=457IU/ML and in USG , it was found suspicious coarse on that facts my Dr.started treatment and prescribed antiviral called 1 dose of TENVIR-300 daily basis. After 2 consecutive years my all reports covering VL, ALT ,AST,cretenine,alpha feto etc..normal but suspect of coarse is still been identified.I am in yearly basis routine test and current reports are normal. She is recommending tenvir-300 -antiviral continue only on the suspect of coarse. Is coarse mean cirrhosis? is cirrhosis reversible or treatable? Regards AAAAA 0000
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013