Diagnosed bipolar with PTSD, have SS disability. What can help?

I am diagnosed bipolar along with PTSD. I have an older brother that continues to say it is just an excuse! So much more to say but thought Id start with this. I have tried explaining asking to come to family therapy or just read about it. He says no. He yelled at me for 45 minutes a couple of nights age, telling me things such as I act like a kid, not 52. He says there is nothing wrong with me, I just chose to behave this way. One of the hurtful things he said what you if you had to work and not get free money! I have ss disability . I have paid into this my whole life and do not consider it free money. Just hurt he says things this way and treats me this way. He told me that I couldn t leave the other that he was going to have me committed. As soon as I did get home, I called my veterans crisis line. Then left message with counselor. I do not know know how to take care of my emotions that have peen pushed down again after this.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013