Diagnosed bacterial vaginosis, took medication. Took bactrim for suspected bladder infection, having pain. Reason?

I had a pre op physical for a hysterectomy and they said I had bacterial vaginosis since there was clue cells in my urine and a trace amount of bacteria and they put me on metronidazole for 7 days and at the end of that they thought I had bladder infection went on bactrim for 3 days and the pain came back went to doctor they said I still had BV and put me on metronidazole gel pain got very bad after two treatments. now just sore and wondering what happened. cancelled surgery till i figure out what is causing this pain down there. help?
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012