Diagnosed as viral syndromes. Had white lesions on back of throat, fever, and blotchy red face with night sweats. Suggest

WHat a guy! Online on Sunday! Wish my pcp was as available. Since Christmas I have had 3 long term what was diagnosed as viral syndromes. Initially, It was thought that I had strep throat as I had white lesions all over the back of my throat, high fever, chills and a blotchy red face with night sweats. The quick and long term strep tests came back negative, although the severe sore throat persisted for 2 more weeks accompanied by lethargy and stretches of sleep like I have not had since a child. As soon as the white spots in my throat and on the roof of my mouth would grow they would "pop" changing to a severely sore glutinous raised blobs of tissue.. An unusual concern with each of these "recurrences" has been a whole body heat like on fire, yet only a low grade fever. My skin would be as red as a beet from head to toe. This would be accompanied with prickly heat like pain which feels like what you get with sun exposure while on dicyclomine. I felt like my nerves were burning. Now, 5 days following repeat type symptoms...I have an extremely painful lower right extremity. The pain seems to follow the large vein from the groin up into the buttocks and down as far as the calf. When this pain began it was in the middle of the night and my entire bed was drenched with sweat. The pain in my groin was twisting. Even the right side of the labia swelled. I was able to get a stat ultrasound and the radiologist requested further study on the left groin and under the armpits. He was so amicable and showed me where I had nodes that were considered much larger than a radiologist likes to see. He wanted me to think hard about any trauma that may have happened in the thigh area. The only thing I could recall was a cat scratch. He smiled and said,"bet that's what's going on"! He told me to go home and call my physician for she would have some further instructions for me. I called and had the office staff confirm that the radiologist faxed the report which indeed they had. My doctor never called me back! I have been in agonizing pain and now have a scary tenderness which extends from the middle of my chest under the left side of my ribs. I believe this is where my spleen is??? I am just scared that this is lymphoma and feel a bit abandoned by my pcp as to the lack of communication. I also believe the pain in my thigh could be vasculitis. OTC pain meds hardly take the edge off my discomfort. It is difficult to sit and I can not drive. Any suggestions? Or should I just relax until tomorrow and try to contact my PCP again?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013