Hello and welcome to HCM
I am General Physician and our most of the patient are diabetic. Your fasting sugar both the time is absolutely normal. Fasting blood sugar should be between 70-110 mg/dl and PPBS should be 100-150 mg/dl. The way your are going i.e. not over weight, no family history etc., their are no chance that you become a diabetic. Certain precautions you have to take are:
1. Maintain you weight according to height.
2. Do regular exercise at-least 5 day per week.
3. Avoid fatty and oily food.
4. Check your Lipid Profile
once in a year.
5. Stop drinking alcohol and stop smoking
(if you are taking).
6. Stop taking items which are more sugary like banana, mango, etc.
7. You can take coffee but use sugar as less as possible or use sugar free.
If you follow the advises than you are not going to be diabetic in rest of your life.
Dr. Dinesh Kumar Bhatia
Health Care Magic