Diagnosed as prediabetic, done blood test, not overweight, no family history of diabetes. Will I be diabetic for sure?

I was diagnosed with prediabitic 3 years ago. My number was 100 and 2 weeks ago I had another fasting test and it was 101. I m not overweight and I don t have family history of diabitic. Am I gonna be diabitic or for sure I ll be Diabitic. What can I do to keep my sugar down. sorry, I meant, am I gonna stay pre-diabitic ! or it s gonna turn into diabitic for sure? The only symtoms I can think of is going to the bathroom only after having coffee. Sometime I get blured vision , but it was diagnosed as anixety!
Asked On : Thu, 10 May 2012