Diagnosed as positional vertigo. Taking vertin 16. Have spinning sensation whle lying down or getting up. Any cure?

got a vertigo attack last week. ENT dr said it could be positional vertigo. Have been takin vertin 16 tree times a day since a week. Havent gor total relief. Still have spinning sensation whle lying down or getting up from the bed, Feelin a little unsteady while standing or walking. Have had 2 episodes of vertigo in the past. first 12 years ago, second 6 years ago. Prviously I would be fine in a week after taking vertin 8mg thrice daily for about 15 days. What would recommend.
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012