Diagnosed as manic depressive, uses drugs, meth, tried committing suicide. How to get her help ?

My daughter was diagnosed as a manic depressive when she was 15. She was placed in an unit because she tried to commit suicide . She was on Zoloft , then she was of age an stopped her meds and didn t go see her doctor any more. She started doing drugs, meth , mariguna (misspelled) an pills from friends. Her house was raided, boyfriend in prison an children in state custody. For the last month she told me she had been thinking about committing suicide, still using meth by shooting up. Howcan I get her help?
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013