Diagnosed as having high GGT reading. Taking homeopathy liver rejuvenation remedy. On insulin. Will it work?

I have recently been diagnosed as having a ggt reading of 169. after taking a homeopathic liver rejuvenation remedy it has reduced to 130 in 2 months. I decided to follow the doctor;s request to have a fasting sugar test and I also added the insulin test. the glucose test is 5.6 but the insulin is 15. he has now put me onto a glucophage tablet of 500mg a day. is this sufficient and is this connected to the ggt reading?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013