Diagnosed as grade 2 fatty liver. High bilirubin level in blood. Suggest some precaution to be taken

Hi, I an 29 years male and weigh 87.5 kgs. I have been diagnosed with a Grade 2 Fatty Liver , while the liver is in the normal shape in the ultrasound . Also, my Bilirubin level (Indirect) is high to 2.1. However, other parameters are in the normal range. My alchohol intake has been once a week on average. Please advise some strict do s and dont s so that fatty liver can be reversed and also how much time does it take to reverse the liver to its normal self.
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012