Diagnosed as asthma induced bronchitis, tried Nebulizer, Ventolin, Prednisone, yet breathing no good. What should I do ?

Hi my name is Ann. I went to the doctors and he told me i had Asthma induced Bronchitis . On the first date he prescribed me Nedulizer 4 times a day with my Ventolin twice a day with prednisone 10MG tablets. 6 for 3 days then 5 for 3 days and so on to 1 for 3 days. My breathing was still not good. So a week later I went back and he gave me a packet of Spiriva but would not write me a prescription but did write me one for Advair , and told me to restart the prednisone all over again, and still keep doing the Nedulizer 4 times a day with my Ventolin twice a day. Was out of work for a month and a week. Still having problems breathing. Yes I do smoke and trying to quite. What should I do and should I have took all of that medicine? What should I do now? Not all the day long but there are parts where it s hard for me to breath and now having to go back to work, just the 4hour bus ride and wait makes me so tired. I need help? Please I want to be able to play with my boys again and work without having to sit down for an 2 hour rest. Sorry on a fixed income and have no way to pay. Sorry
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013