Diagnosed as Sjogrens Syndrome, on hydrocodone and Leviquin mixture. Any alternative?

Yes. I have Sjogrens Syndrome . When I contact a virus or flu this condition becomes much more violent. I loose my ability to walk but can walk with hydrocodone which my personal physician gave to me. This is the only thing that has helped me. I am coming through a sinusitus- bronchitis episode. I m having a hard time. I ve had this over two wks. now. But my Dr. gave me some Leviquin mixed with another drug to help me. If you know of anything else that might help me, please let me know. I ve had Sjogrens since 1983. It has affected my lungs and liver so far. Thank you, Dr. I am a 74 yr. old Female.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013