Diagnosed as Bipolar type 1, GAD, not taking caps, feeling good except minor bouts of depression. Concerned?

I have been diagnosed as Bipolar type 1, and GAD , ADD/ADHD(since childhood on the ADD). I have been off my abilify and buspar and ritalin for up to three months now. I feel better and more stable WITHOUT the drugs, the only issue I seem to be having is some anxiety . ON the meds I was moody and occasionally unemotional, cutting and suicidal. My question is, is it possible to learn simple (or complex for that matter) coping skills that could help me IF I ever do have another episode? I have minor bouts of depression , but nothing I can t cope with now. I have more self control off the medication seems like I don t WANT to hurt myself anymore. What do I need to do?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013