Diagnosed as BPH. Two TURP procedures done. Having painful urination. What should I do?

Due to grossly enlarged prostrate I have been diagonised as BPH. Two TURP procedures carried out. Since last TURP almost two years back due to blockage in penis when urinating particles shaped like magots noted even larger bloody pieces resembles rotten shredded meat pieces also noted. Need to drink at least 6ltrs daily for pain free urinating. What should I do. Have discussed with Urogolist who perfromed TURP R/x SODAMINT twice daily and bladder irrigation thru folley inserted below my belly button into bladder. Can urinate tru Penis mostly painfully in bladder mouth of urethera from bladder to penis. What to do. I am 74 years M.
Lawrence from Goa India.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013